Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 11 of Healing My Past: 28

 http://wikitravel.org/upload/shared//thumb/b/be/KeizersgrachtReguliersgrachtAmsterdam.jpg/400px-KeizersgrachtReguliersgrachtAmsterdam.jpg


I was in such a hormonal funk the summer before I turned 29.  Postpartum hell after a series of miscarriages.  Even a road trip up the Pacific Coast and a visit to two European cities couldn't cheer me up.  Even when I stopped believing in God, I had a strange and very random experience with a psychic soon after I arrived in Amsterdam.  He told me that I had a curse (i.e., black magic put on me) which was causing my body to miscarry.  He did a ritual and removed the black magic.  Still, I remianed in a very hopeless and faithless place.  I just couldn't see a way out of my own saddness.

So I sent reiki back to summer I was 28.  I don't think the work is quite done.  I need to revisit that summer.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...