Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 12 of Healing My Past: 28

I've kept the experience to myself, marinating in it.  It was surreal.  A bright flash, like the flash of a camera or a bulb going out, exploded in my mind's eye.  It brought me out of my meditative state. But in that instant all of my anxiety and nervous energy in my heart chakra dissipated. 
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx49288W7FsDHyP99Ta4xV8w0sj2BVdhYLfXM4xtHO71SWXJPZ

Remember the care bears?  The care bears would pour light out of their hearts -- this is exactly how I felt, my heart felt free, without an constriction, to beam love.  I felt/heard a voice that told me very clearly the following:  None of that matters.  You are here.  You are surrounded by love.  Your children.  Your husband.  Your friends and family.  There is just love. 

Talk about a clear message to be joyous in the present moment!  I am truly blessed.  I felt my husband's arms around me and I paused and noticed him.  I heard his breath.  I felt his heartbeat.  I left love flowing from him to me.  With each turn or shift of my body, his also moved in unison so that we were always spooning perfectly.  I remember thinking, "this moment is glorious."

I feel free.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...