Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 8 & 9 of Healing My Past: 28/29

I needed to work on the fear involved in delivering my twins vaginally.  I was so afraid, then, that my body  shivered... I kept thinking, "how the hell am I going to push out 2 babies".  I plan on delivering my newest child naturally with no epidural in a birthing center.  I feel very confident that this baby is going to come out in 20 minutes.  I actually see him during my meditations and we've discussed a joyous and easy birth.

Still, I thought it was prudent to send love and light to my previous pregnancy and delivery.  The effect:  absolutely no fear about giving birth.  

I 100% believe this kid has some crazy manifesting abilities.  I received a letter from my insurance company that stated my OBGYN was no longer going to be in network.  This caused me to call up my insurance company and start the birthing center research (I figured, I could go the midwife/birthing center route since I needed to find a new health provider).  A few days later, my doctor informed me that the insurance carrier had effed up.  He also recommended a birthing center where he would be present to assist me, if needed, on my day.  This was the dream!  This was my little bean's doing.... he's been trying to tell me that he wants to come out on a certain date and how.  I'm listening little one.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...