Monday, September 19, 2011

Why didn't anyone tell me???


My good friend, Asian Daria, brought me a beautiful gift on Saturday night.  Part of my gift was a pendulum (see image above).  Each of the 7 stones in the pendulum corresponds to each chakra.  As soon as I received the gift, I just knew that it always belonged to me and I've been searching for that specific pendulum.

I instinctively knew what to do with the pendulum.  I decided to fire my hands up with reiki energy and then held the pendulum between my thumb and forefinger above my palm.    The pendulum started swinging in a circular motion.  My mind was blown.  The more I concentrated, the more it swung.  I asked my partner and Asian Daria, "Is this shizz for real?"  Yes, for real.

I knew the next step for me was to consult google and run a few searches.  Through google, I learned that you can use the pendulum to ask questions to the divine intelligence.


  • Yes:  Swings North to South
  • No:  Swings East to West
  • I haven't figured out maybe.  I think diagonal.. unsure.

I can also use the pendulum to detect blockage in someone's chakras.  The pendulum swings in  a circular motion when energy is flowing.  The pendulum either doesn't swing or swings in a non-circular manner when there is an energy blockage.  I can unblock the chakra energy by asking, "God, can you please unblock A's [insert chakra name]."  The pendulum immediately starts to move as soon as I make this request.  How frakking crazy?

This is all a bit surreal to me.  Does everyone know about this pendulum stuff?  I had no friggin' clue!!  I now have a totally different meaning for everyday magic.  Mind blown.

1 comment:

Dilly Bar said...

That is amazing.
Please show me when I come visit

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...