Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Chance Encounters

I left for Nashville feeling depleted.  I was working too much.  I wasn't spending time with myself.  I was losing my divine connection.  Of course it was still there, just not as loud and clear.  I suppose I was losing touch with me.  Nose to the grind, just plugging away.

I reached out to the universe and said, "I need wisdom and guidance.  I need you."  And it manifested.

I saw live music in Nashville.  Seeing the musicians jamming with glee filled my heart with joy.  I was captivated by their enthusiasm and love for creating incredible sounds.  The vibrations entered my heart.

Then, I boarded a plane back home.  I sat next to a young lad.  I knew we were going to talk.  It was a feeling that said -- put away your nook, connect with people.  We ended up having this amazing 4 hour convo full of sharing, connecting and communing.  My god, how beautiful is that?  I felt this energy spread to the others near us.  We were in sync, in harmony.

I was at peace.  I was reassured that the universe supports me.  I was reminded to be present in my life, that the guidance and wisdom I am seeking from the divine is all around me.  I am surrounded by it.  The divine speaks to me through the workings of daily life and living.

There is no doubt that I am on the right path.  My purpose is just manifesting itself.  I'm ready.  I'm ready to dance with life.  I'm no longer seeking, I'm listening.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...