Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 1 of Healing My Past: Birth (0 - 1 years old)

I did my Reiki II, it involved an entire day with my Reiki Master and an attunement.  But there's also actual work involved, for the next 30 days I must send energy back to a year of my life (it doesn't have to be consecutive).  Healing my past, means healing my present.  I love that Reiki is so incredibly tangible, there's actual "doing" involved versus sitting and reading a book.  I'm a do-er.

I planned on starting last night.  In the afternoon, I felt as if my unborn bean (Chubby) wanted me to take a break from work and play with him.  So I did just that.  I did a meditation and he joined me.  It was beautiful.  I feel so close to this child, but we're also on adventure together -- yoga, meditation & Reiki!

http://mysticsbythesea.net/id4.html


Last night, I activated my Reiki, turned on meditation music (provided by A. Daria).  I wasn't sure what to expect.  I knew it would work, but I didn't think the results would be so incredibly tangible.  I saw baby me.  I saw so many images go through my mind's eye (images of my parents, snippets of things I saw as a baby, etc.).  I felt very nervous as a newborn.  Fearful even.  A little jumpy.  I felt constriction in my heart and throat chakra.  My parents were happy to have me, but there were issues they were dealing with and it was difficult.  I seemed to sense it and didn't feel safe.

I picked up baby me and said to her, "You are safe.  You are loved.  Everything is possible."

The effect was immediate.  I feel stronger today, less vulnerable, less afraid.  This is such an amazing gift.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...