Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 2 of Healing My Past: 9 years old

http://media.salon.com/2010/10/when_i_started_to_believe_in_ghosts-460x307.jpg

I anticipated this year being difficult, but it wasn't.  Once again, images of details that I had forgotten came flooding back to my memory. I was delighted that I wasn't scared or nervous.  I saw 9 year old me, she was confused, her heart and throat chakra constricted.  I activated the emotional sign, and fell asleep with my hands on my head.  I feel as if the work isn't quite done, tonight, I will revisit age 9.

I woke up refreshed, more sure of myself.  There's a definite feeling of peacefulness.  I don't know exactly how to describe it; perhaps this visual -- the world is chaotic with the wind blowing fiercely, but I find myself standing under an oak tree and all is still as I observe with a serene smile.

It was easier for me not to procrastinate this morning.  I work from home and it usually take a bit of time to ease into diving into substantial work.  Today, it was relatively easy to just do it.

Things are as they should be...

http://static3.depositphotos.com/1005940/210/i/450/dep_2104568-3d-oak-tree-render-with-gold-leaf.jpg

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...