Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 3 of Healing My Past: 9 years old

Easy.  It was easy.  I think I expected fear and strife.  But there was none of that.  I saw myself and told her, you are strong, you are powerful, and this is just a life experience and it does not define you.  And it resonated.  She felt it and I felt it.

Afterwards, it's as if the world was a bit brighter.  Everything was a shade more happy.  I'm more confident and sure.

The only remaining question -- why was it so easy?  A blessing;  perhaps, 5 years ago it wouldn't have been this easy, but today it is.

http://static.flickr.com/2505/3731309773_c731497094.jpg

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...