Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dream

My friend has a dream. She loves animals. It's her passion.

This is her idea:


Idea Description
I would rescue rehomeable animals of varying breeds and ages from high-kill helters and get them the training and medical attention they'd need to be rehabilitated and find forever homes. My goal is to be a one-stop resource for all holistic needs, including organic food and treats, advice, and links to quality, personally-recommended services (groomers, walkers, trainers, behaviorists, petsitters, vets, etc.). I would also like to have low-cost group training and various seminars that would be helpful to my patrons.

What will you do if you win $10,000 for this idea?
Rent a storefront, do the necessary paperwork and get permits, and start rescuing animals!

VOTE FOR HER. If she wins, I promise you, she will use the money to help animals. Just do it, it takes freaking no time at all and you can literally help someone achieve their dream by voting. Be a kind person!

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...