Wednesday, March 12, 2008

++

Tubby is here. I am pregnant. I am ecstatic. I should be guarded though. My beta was very low and that means one of two things: 1) very early pregnancy 2) abnormal pregnancy. I'm getting blood work done on Friday to measure the beta.

Good news: IUI worked and I am pregnant.

I can not worry about the what ifs. I'm going to enjoy this pregnancy no matter how long it is. I already love Tubby. I've been waiting for so long for Tubs.

Send me and Tubby all of your love and positive energy please!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

~Little Bull~ said...

I'm so excited for you and the hubby!!! I knew it would work this time!!!!! CONGRATS!!!! I already love tubby too!

sherni said...

yay!! wishing you the best of luck with tubby =)

yasmine said...

dude! so happy for you, buddy!
sending you and tubby and hubby thoughts, prayers, good wibes, and HIGHFIVES!

i hope all goes easily and smoothly.

Anonymous said...

honey! that's awesome news!!!!! CONGRATS!!! will keep you and tubby in my thoughts and prayers!
xoxo zed

ZenDenizen said...

What fantastic news! I am soooo happy for you!!! Love, Zen

LL said...

Hooray!! I forgot to check again last night and thought of you during my final - I couldn't wait to check and see the results. I'm so happy for you :)

Bengali Chick said...

thank you guys for all of the love. tubby and i are marinating in it!!!!

IslandGirl said...

Great news! CONGRATS!!! Sending good thoughts/vibes your way.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...