Friday, March 28, 2008

It's Getting Pretty Fucking Funny

Started the day with a trans vaginal ultrasound. I should have at least one follicle growing so that I can do IUI next week.

I got nothing! Nada. NOTHING. I have tiny little follicles that will never mature to release an egg -- the same tiny follicles I have every cycle when I'm not taking any fertility meds.

Me: So why didn't Clomid work this cycle?
Dr. S: I'm not sure. Same reason you don't ovulate normally.
What??? Was that some sort of fucking weirdo backward reasoning????

Clomid isn't working. Blood test results confirm it kids. I go in on Monday for another ultrasound. We decided what's next.

Fun fuckin' is.

1 comment:

LL said...

I'm so sorry, BC. I felt so very sad reading this - my heart is going out to you.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...