Friday, March 7, 2008

Why I Love My Husband

I'm on a rampage today.

Hubby and I were on the phone and the topic of his mom came up. Pissy hormonal wife and MIL do NOT mix.

Me: Your mother is a stupid vile bitch.
Hubby: What did she do to you this time?
Me: A few months ago she blamed me for the miscarriage. She told me I had a miscarriage b/c I was sick with a cold.
Hubby: That's not appropriate.
Me: If she ever brings that up again, I pull punch her in the teeth.
Hubby: [laughing hysterically]

He knows how to deal with me....

**Last night in my low energy funk. Hubby cleaned the house, on his one free night. He had me lay my head on his chest and held me. His arms were strong and nurturing. I fell asleep surrounded in his love. I don't have a baby. But I am married to the best man in this world.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...