Friday, March 7, 2008

Low Energy

There's no doubt in my mind that IUI failed this cycle. I have to go for a blood test on Wednesday. I'm sure my period will come before Wednesday or soon after.

I've been so tired and low energy lately. I feel down, it's probably the hormones.

I put on the good show. I say that I won't care if I never get pregnant b/c I've got such a fabulous life: kick ass husband, kick ass penthouse, kick ass body, respectable good on paper job, kick ass friends & family, etc.

Then why I am I crying hysterically in my office after finding out a 41 year old got pregnant after 5 months of trying? I happen to be 28 and in the best health of my life.

I need to get over this and move on. I don't want anyone's fucking pity. So save it.

You don't get everything you want in life -- time to suck it up. Crying is for bitches & pansies.

I'm in no mood to play. If you know me IRL, don't send me any sweet, cheer up IM's or emails or I will punch you in the face.

Peace.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...