Wednesday, April 16, 2008

On A Cali Poppy High


Moon and I trekked out to see poppies in Lancaster on Saturday. They were beautiful. Bright shades or orange. Poppies flourishing in the wild. The sun was shining and made my brown skin glow. I felt strong and full of bliss.

This week my body is feeling so run down. I've felt woozy on and off. Queasy here and there. I'm on 12 dpo. I know, don't obsesses. I don't want to set myself up for heart break if I get a BFN (big fat negative pregnancy test). So, I'm going to try to forget all of this and marinate in the bliss of the Cali poppy high.

1 comment:

LL said...

That picture is gorgeous - the background and the person in it :) Wishing you good things.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...