Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The Horrid Dream

I'm 5 weeks 5 days today. YAY!!! I have my 6 week check-up on Friday.

Last night I had a horrible dream. During the day I can block my mind from having fears of miscarriages and abnormal pregnancies... but my subconscious is an entirely different matter. Hubby and I were in Dr. S's office. The office was in Taipei. I suspect my dream took place in Taipei b/c I walked by an OGBYN's office near my hotel daily which had a beautiful picture of a pregnant woman. I'd look at her with envy. Dr. S told us that the gestational sac didn't look normal and we'd miscarry soon. I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed.

I woke up so grateful that it was all just a dream. What about some cutesy preggo dreams instead????

Everyone.. send some good thoughts my way. I'm a tad bit nervous about my ultrasound on Friday.

1 comment:

LL said...

Oh that's terrible! I hate dreams like that - I had quite a few after our DCFS stuff. (shudder)

I'm sending you good thoughts and post quickly after your appointment - we'll be checking!

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...