Sunday, April 13, 2008

Terrified, Yet Confident

A few of you (IRL buds) approached me about my cryptic career post via text messages, gmail chats and phone calls. I told you part of the story -- a tiny minuscule part of the story (maybe not even part of the story) about a certain job with the State of CA. I just hadn't actualized the rest or wasn't willing to admit what's really in my heart. The rest is going to change my life here in Los Angeles. Lots of shaking up.

I didn't even say the words until today to my husband. Hubby and I discussed it. He told me his fears and reservations. I shared mine. He was surprised by my decision. Ultimately, he supports me.

Yes, I'm scared. I'm taking a HUGE risk. But I am ready. And more importantly, I'm happy.

No comments:

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...