Thursday, January 11, 2007

Dinner Parties Make Me Infinitely Happy

There really is no better combination then good food, good friends and some bubbly. Seriously. I have invited 3 girlfriends for bellinis and Indian food while watching our favorite Ugly Betty & Grey's Anatomy. I freaking love making food and sharing it with friends. My entrees have been cooked (saag paneer, eggplant bharta, chana masala & vegetable curry) and the bubbly is chilling in the fridge. All that I have to do is cook some basmati rice, puree peach for my bellinis and get dressed!

Now this is life!

4 comments:

Mike Eberhart said...

It's always nice to see somebody really get excited about food, especially when it is a fellow gluten-free foodie! The menu for the party sounds great too.

I also found it entertaining how Bollywood is on your favorite movies list - my daughter loves that movie, has it on DVD, and has to watch it at least once/month.

Happy baking, and may many more dinner parties be in your future!

Chai said...

aww. sounds like so much fun.

p.s. thank you for the card. you are very sweet! :)

kit and kumari said...

they make me happy too! i love both the creative energy of cooking for a dinner party and social appreciate of a well cooked meal.

Mike Eberhart said...

My daughter wondered if you also like this movie called "Bride and Prejudice"? It's one of her favorite DVDs, and I have seen it a least a couple times now too.

Here's a link to the IMDB entry for Bride and Prejudice if you want to see what it is.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...