Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Love

Carrie Bradshaw said it best:

....I'm looking for love. Real love. Ridiculous, inconvenient, consuming, can't-live-without-each-other love.

.....There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.

Carrie Bradshaw I love you. And I agree with this chica, if you're going to find love with either a husband/partner/significant other, let it be like the love so eloquently described by Ms. Bradshaw. Why settle for anything less?

4 comments:

Mango Pickle said...

I can watch the SATC finale over and over. It chokes me up every time, and I LOVE the part where Carrie walks into the diner and sees her friends and screams.

kit and kumari said...

agreed. Carrie Bradshaw was right on there... there's not quite like finding the person who loves the person who you ARE, the version of yourself that you like.

that's the one you stick with...

Anu said...

I love that quote! Please ignore that crazy person who created that sick website. I can't believe all of the racist comments. Very ugly. Stay strong!

~Little Bull~ said...

I love Love LOVE SATC!! And I love everything that Carrie says...

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...