Friday, February 16, 2007

Goals This Week

Getting started this week on my research on the Law of Attraction.. here are my goals:
  1. A blogger reached out to me because we both suffered a miscarriages in December. It was random/fate. I first read about The Secret from her website. I purchased the book today. I will watch the movie this weekend and read the book this week.
  2. Attend a meeting with like minded people to discuss the Law of Attraction.
  3. Check out the Agape International Spiritual Center (conveniently located in L.A.)
I will have an open mind during this journey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just saw this movie last night! It was an amazing experience. I hope you enjoy watching it. Best wishes!!

Pritha

agk said...

what is the law of attraction?

Loving My Life said...

YOU WILL LOVE THE SECRET!! Please let me know how the Agape International Spiritual Center is, I wish I was closer so hubby and I can check it out..

Have fun on your journey!!

Bengali Chick said...

AGK: I just wrote another post on it.. I'm a novice!

LML: Thank you girlie:) I'll definitely be writing a post after I check it out next Sunday.

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...