Sunday, March 25, 2007

Emotional Wreck

I've been so emotional all weekend.
  • Friday: Cranky.
  • Saturday: Emotionally fragile...everything upset me.
  • Sunday AM: I found my husband more irresistible than I usually do (which is damn near impossible). We visited hubby's family and I could not contain myself(he was just so f*cking hawt), I pulled dragged hubby into a guest bedroom for a 5 minute quickie, fixed the sheets and headed back to the family.
  • Sunday PM: My heart ached b/c hubby left for Cali. I felt depressed. And finally, I read this post and cried my eyes out (bawling crying)
This weekend was emotionally exhausting. My cry was intensely cathartic.

3 comments:

tamasha said...

I luuuuurve that you used that photo.
:)

kit and kumari said...

hugs! it's hard to be away from your honey.... good luck for the upcoming week.

Roonie said...

You were in Houston?

ZONKERS, refound my blog (THIS blog) from 2005

Wow, it's cringe worthy in all of its honest glory.  I am in the middle of re-reading almost 500 posts.  It's awesome to relive most...